Are you looking for powerful plugins/extensions to boost sales and generate revenue for your B2B business? If your answer is yes then keep on reading this article.
Choosing the right platform for your B2B business
Starting a B2B business online might look like a task for the extraordinary but by today’s standards, it’s not that big of a feat.
If you’re unfamiliar with eCommerce platforms then you might want to read about WooCommerce and why it is the top choice for businesses worldwide. Not only is WooCommerce extremely customisable but it is also free. WC’s marketplace is also quite big and you will find almost anything you’re looking for.
For B2B businesses in particular, what you need are plugins/extensions that can assist you in bulk purchases, tiered pricing, shipping, and taxes.
In this article, we will showcase the five best B2B WooCommerce plugins/extensions that will help you streamline processes and leverage sales.
Wholesale for WooCommercehelps the WooCommerce stores create and manage the wholesale prices, multiple wholesale user roles, user registration forms, product and price visibility, tax, payment, shipping methods, and many more.
Wholesale for WooCommerce enables your eCommerce store to be responsive and leverages the chances for advanced business with an approach towards success. Hence, the long-lasting business can be completed via implementing this plugin to your online store.
The following are certain features of the plugin mentioned above:
- Custom User Roles & Role-Based Pricing Parameters
- Wholesale Registration Form
- Hides Wholesale Products & Prices
- Tiered Pricing for Wholesale Customers
- Tax, Shipping & Payment Management
Bulk Order for WooCommerce is a seamless and powerful WooCommerce extension that provides you with an intuitive and efficient way to list your products and, at the same instance, enables you to customize your product tables without any need of a professional from your end.
It enables you to create a simple, flexible, and responsive product table with the ability to implement multiple options such as search fields, sorting, pagination, filters, and many more via Bulk Order Form for WooCommerce.
Enables you to display your WooCommerce products in multiple ways: list view, order forms, product catalog, and vice versa. Also, you will have the ability to display the desired field of the product in a tabular layout.
Hence, the simple and intuitive interface of the Bulk Order Form for WooCommerce is more concerned with adding product tables anywhere on your website with the assistance of shortcodes and showcases the hundreds of products for your potential customers.
Some of the features of the plugin mentioned above are as follows:
- Drag and drop product table builder
- Completely responsive design view
- Multidimensional pagination options
- Customization of columns
- Complete product data control
- Automatic add to cart button
- Insert multiple or bulk quantities into the cart
Infusionsoft for WooCommerce is a WooCommerce plugin that enables you to sync WooCommerce users with Infusionsoft contracts. The WooCommerce customer contact details can be easily synced to the Infusionsoft CRM, which can be easily trigged with the pre-defined action that can be personalized or automated with the specific set of emails sent to the customer once a product has been purchased.
This plugin transforms your digital business into a completely automated one that consists of streamlining the execution of eCommerce operations. It intuitively triggers the customization of an open-source E-Commerce platform built on the WordPress platform.
The following are certain features of Infusionsoft for WooCommerce:
- Transforms your WooCommerce customer into an Infusionsoft contact.
- Automatically saves WooCommerce newly registered user information into Infusionsoft CRM.
- Apply Infusionsoft particular tags on a simple or variable-related product.
- Apply Infusionsoft’s particular actions on a simple or variable subscription product.
- Synchronizes the data of the user from WooCommerce to Infusionsoft CRM.
This is a seamless and robust plugin that is well-suited for both B2B/B2C or Hybrid WooCommerce sites. It’s intuitive, easy-to-use, and simply designed to better cater to your B2B customers with a combination of the five best-selling WooCommerce addons. For example, it provides you control over wholesale product visibility, registration forms, custom pricing, and vice versa.
This plugin also enables you to add an “‘add-to-quote” button so that customers can select the entries and products and ask for your best price on their purchases.
The following are certain features of B2B E-Commerce for WooCommerce:
- Controls the visibility of the “add to cart” or “request a quote” button.
- Adds a customer-level pricing standard and sets multiple rules for discounts and other relevant offers.
- Display or hide products, categories, and prices as per different user roles.
- Develops a simple and effective B2B registration form.
PushEngage is one of the best web push notification tools in the market segment for B2B businesses. It enables the user to create and send customers’ browsers notifications to notify them about sales, renewal dates, abandoned carts, and product updates.
You can also use the PushEngage to alert notifications based on a user’s behavior or activity on your site. It also enables you to set up scheduled notifications and instant drip campaigns.
The following are some of the features of the PushEngage:
- The options for the one-click subscriber.
- Promotes the time-flexible offers in your visitor’s time zone.
- Easily segments the push notification to target the right subscribers at a particular time.
- Adapt the actionable data and analytics.
Certainly, B2B WooCommerce plugins/extensions assist you in streamlining your business and leveraging sales with a definite essence of generating enormous revenue and increasing sales. Hence, the above list allows you to choose the suitable plugin for your B2B WooCommerce store that meets all your needs and requirements in a well-defined manner.
Ali Hassan is a Digital Content Producer at Wholesale plugin. On a mission to publish technology and digital marketing blogs, articles, and whitepapers for the world’s leading publisher. Outside of work, he loves hiking with friends.